Terms & Conditions
Please read all of our terms and conditions before doing anything.
The App is owned and operated by Arh Digital Services Private Limited, a company duly incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013.
Any accessing or browsing of “diahome” website or app and using its Services indicates your agreement to all the terms and conditions in this Agreement. If you disagree with any part of the Terms and Conditions, then you may discontinue access or use of the “diahome”.
When you use the App, you represent that you meet the following primary eligibility criteria:
(i) You are at least 18 years old or visiting under the supervision of a parent or guardian, who in such a case will be deemed as the recipient / end-user of the Services for the purpose of these Terms and Conditions.
(ii)You are legally competent to contract, and otherwise competent to receive the Services.
(iii)You have not been previously suspended or removed by “diahome” or disqualified for any other reason, from availing the Services.
3. Our Services
Through “diahome” website and app, we provide you with the following services (“Services”):
A. Creating and maintaining user accounts:
To use avail our Services, Users need to register on the App in order to use the functions, service or platform of the App. In order to register, you must provide certain personal details including your name, email address, birth date, gender, etc.
B. Scheduling an appointment:
- You can book an appointment for a virtual consultation with a healthcare service provider (“HSP”) listed on diahome App. Virtual consultations on the App shall be available for family physician & multi specialties.
- You will receive a confirmation of appointment for a virtual consultation with an HSP of your choice, on diahome application and/or via SMS, email. We reserve the right to reschedule or cancel an appointment without any prior notice. The time provided for consultation to you is indicative and actual consultation time may change depending on the consulting HSP’s discretion. Consultations can be booked, rescheduled or cancelled free of cost in minimum fifteen minutes left from consult slot start time for virtual consult. Maximum 3 free reschedules are allowed for virtual consult.
- Your consulting HSP reserves the right to provide post consultation free review for a week.
c. Authorization to contact
By completing the registration process, you authorise diahome to contact and it can override my registry on the National Customer Preference Register (NCPR). By providing your contact details you have expressly authorised diahome to contact you in future through calls/ SMS/ emails and inform you about our products.
You hereby authorize and give consent to diahome to send you, either through itself or through any third-party service provider, from time to time various information/ alerts/ SMS/ other messages or calls or commercial communication, and other services on the aforesaid listed telephone numbers, whether these numbers are registered with National Do Not Cal Registry/ listed in national Customer Preference Register or not. You also confirm that by sending any of such messages/ calls, you will not hold the third-party service provider liable/ institute complaint under the Telecom Commercial Communications Customer Preference (TRAI) regulations, 2010 or such other applicable regulations including any amendment thereof, as may be applicable from time to time. It will be auto renewed every month and if you want to stop this service please write an email to email@example.com before the due date and call our support number 7540001234 also once the amount is debited from account it will not be refunded.
4. Pricing and Payment
- You may use internet banking or debit / credit card for making payment for consultation charges. You shall be directed to our trusted payment gateway partners once you proceed to make payment of Service fees.
- diahome shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever, if incorrect or inaccurate credit / debit card details are provided by you for making the payment of consultation fees or you use a credit / debit card which is not lawfully owned by you or if you permit a third party to use your password or other means to access your account.
- diahome shall keep the aforesaid information confidential at all times and shall not utilize and share the same with any of the third parties unless it is an authorized third party website and / or required by law regulation or court order.
5. Cancellation and Refunds
- Refunds may be made in case a request is raised by the user by clicking the cancel button in the user dashboard in the App .
- Refunds will only be made against genuine and trackable cancellation requests generated by you by clicking on the cancellation button provided in the App’s user dashboard in your diahome account. Refund request against delays, nature of advice obtained, efficacy of treatment, health outcomes of consultation will not be entertained.
- Refunds may be processed within 15 working days from the receipt of a request from you. All communications with regards to refund should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the cancellation request is received prior to the order being shipped for delivery, a complete refund will be made. Once the order is shipped, cancellations are treated as returns and the process outlined in the returns section will be applicable.
- diahome reserves the right to modify / implement a new pricing structure at any time prior to billing you for your initial payment or for future payments.