You can easily schedule home blood collection through the app. Our experienced professionals will collect your blood samples at home.
A diabetes test is necessary to detect and treat high blood glucose levels (hyperglycemia), diagnose and treat the condition, monitor and control glucose levels, and monitor complications.
Experience expert diabetes care in the comfort of your own home with professional consultation. With comprehensive Diabetes tests offered at home, there is no need to step out. We’ll walk you through the process after you download our app. So, how to book a diabetes test?
To begin with, you need to:
1. You can book an appointment with the Doctor. A physician assistant will call back and assess your medical records and order the lab tests that you need.
2. Once you order the lab tests, a lab executive will call you and get your preferred date and time for blood collection.
Note: The cost for each test/package are indicated separately.
3. After your first consultation, the tests ordered by the doctor will appear under the “Lab Tests” tab.
4. If you click the “Place Order” button, you will be taken to the lab test pricing page.
5. Here, you can also edit the address where you want the blood collection to be done.
6. Upon confirmation, you’ll be directed to a third-party payment gateway. You can pay with a credit card, debit card, UPI, QR code, Wallet, Net banking and Pay Later.
In consultation with the doctor, the Physician Assistant orders the tests as per your medical history and as per doctor’s orders. However, if you have any queries regarding the lab tests to be performed, you can ask the Physician Assistant for clarification.
A Diahome Diagnostics Field Executive will collect the blood samples at your convenience.
You will receive notifications and reminders along with all the necessary information prior to blood collection.
Blood samples are drawn at home, along with measurements of anthropometry (height, weight, waist circumference, BMI ) and vitals ( blood pressure and pulse ). We provide these services in Chennai, Madhurai, and Kolkata.
Preliminary instructions for blood collection should be followed carefully.
An electrocardiogram (ECG) is a medical test that detects cardiac (heart) abnormalities by measuring the electrical activity generated by the heart as it contracts. The machine that records the patient’s ECG is called an electrocardiograph.
Biothesiometer has been used to identify peripheral sensory neuropathy and subjects at risk of foot impairments.
Fundus photography involves photographing the rear of an eye. You can visualize the central and peripheral retina, optic disc, and macula in a fundus photograph.
Doppler ultrasound is a test that uses high-frequency sound waves to assess how much blood flows through your arteries and veins, particularly those that supply blood to your arms and legs. Vascular flow studies, also known as blood flow studies, can detect abnormal flow within an artery or blood vessel.